It isn’t fair that insurance companies believe it is their right and privilege to collect premiums and deny responsibility. That’s why I founded the Genthe Law Firm.
Aaron Genthe, the founder of The Genthe Law Firm, is an accomplished attorney who has litigated hundreds of personal injury and wrongful death cases in Dallas and throughout Texas. He is a zealous advocate for injury victims and their families with a proven record of success. Aaron has a reputation for exceptional results, professionalism, and integrity.
Through his efforts, Aaron has helped hundreds of individuals who were injured by the negligence of others. His passion for helping injured plaintiffs has helped facilitate fair compensation for his clients.
Aaron Genthe is dedicated to providing personalized representation to injured individuals and their families. He maintains this pledge:
“As your personal injury lawyer, I aggressively support your right to fair compensation. I’m not afraid of a fight.”
Why You Should Choose Genthe Law
First and foremost, our firm is a personal injury litigation firm dedicated to representing injured persons throughout the state of Texas and has been doing so since 2015. Aaron represents individuals like you, the good guys, not big corporations or insurance companies.
Aaron has litigated in every area of personal injury law in Texas
In fact, many large law firms ask Aaron to represent their clients in litigation because he gets results.
At Genthe Law Firm, we strive to reduce our organization’s carbon footprint while also establishing a healthy work-life balance for our employees. One of the main sustainability challenges faced by the legal industry stems from outdated business models. At Genthe Law, we’ve made a commitment to do our part in preventing socially and environmentally damaging operations. Our areas of focus include:
- Eliminating habitual use of all single-use plastics.
- Use of an online, cloud-based documentation and case management system that greatly reduces the need for paper.
- Our text-based program for clients offers a creative solution to substantially decrease the amount of printed correspondence.
- Transportation accounts for 29% of U.S. emissions. Our mission supports a work-from-home policy in order to decrease our mobility-linked carbon footprint.
- In addition, Genthe Law Firm requests remote hearings on all out-of-county hearings to further decrease our mobility-linked footprint.
- As a litigation firm that spends countless hours in the courtroom, we offer the option to opposing parties to have motions presented electronically instead of printed copies saving thousands of pieces of paper yearly.
- All legal research, statutes, primers, and other legal books are all purchased in an e-book format rather than a printed copy.
We’re Not a Settlement Mill
At Genthe Law Firm, we do things differently. We have never lost a case and do not shy away from taking a case to court. In both state and federal court, we have litigated hundreds of personal injury cases in the Dallas – Fort Worth area and across Texas and have been awarded up to high six figures. Every client and every injury is important to us, and we give each case the attention it deserves. Because of our extensive litigation experience, Genthe Law Firm knows how to handle a case from day one through trial. We are selective with clients to avoid becoming a settlement mill and hold ourselves to the highest standard. We believe it is important to educate our clients on what a settlement mill firm actually is. Read More about Settlement Mills and why you should avoid them.